・ Prospective applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
(1) Graduated, or expected to graduate a dental or medical school, university or of equivalent by March, 2016.
(2) Completed 18 years of education curriculum in foreign schools.
(3) Specifically granted under the conditions of “School Education Act” by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
(4) Admitted by the graduate school of Fukuoka Dental College, meeting certain academic ability that is equivalent to the college graduate level in either field of dentistry or medicine.
・ Course and Required Years
Four years Doctoral Course
・ Requirements for Completion of Course and Conferment of Degree
(1) Within four years or longer of normal registration period at the graduate school, doctoral candidates are required to acquire more than 30 credits, and to pass the doctoral thesis examination after receiving necessary academic instruction by a supervisor on the candidate’s research. However, those with outstanding research accomplishment are exceptionally allowed to complete graduate school course in three years or plus extra.
(2) With the completion of the prescribed program, the candidate is awarded a Doctoral Degree (Doctor of Dental Science).
|Entrance Fee||300,000 JPY||Due at the enrollment|
|Tuition||700,000 JPY||Due annually|
|Funds for equipment and facilities||600,000 JPY||Due at the enrollment|
|Submission Period||Examination Date||Results Announcement|
|1st Admission||31 Aug. 2015 - 16 Sep. 2015||18 Sep. 2015||7 Oct. 2015|
|2nd Admission||4 Jan. 2016 - 20 Jan. 2016||22 Jan. 2016||5 Feb. 2016|
|Additional Admission||23 Feb. 2016 - 9 Mar. 2016||11 Mar. 2016||23 Mar. 2016|
|Results Announcement||Admission procedure period|
|1st Admission||7 Oct. 2015||8 Oct. 2015 - 23 Oct. 2015|
|2nd Admission||5 Feb. 2016||8 Feb. 2016 - 19 Feb. 2016|
|Additional Admission||23 Mar. 2016||23 Mar. 2016 - 28 Mar. 2016|
Copyright (C) 2012 FUKUOKA DENTAL COLLEGE. All Rights Reserved.