Founding Spirit of Fukuoka Dental College
In accordance with Basic Act on Education and School Education Act of Japan, Fukuoka Dental College shall teach and research dental science in depth, aim to produce competent dentists with high-level education and good virtues, execute its mission to contribute towards both social welfare and development of dentistry and medicine.
Policy of FDC
Fukuoka Dental College welcomes any candidates
1) With fundamental knowledge to learn Oral Medicine (Stomatology)
2) With interests in life science and medicine, a spirit of inquiry and great motivation
3) With sense of mission to contribute towards social welfare and community health care
4) Willing to acquire high level of ethics, a cooperative attitude and abilities to communicate.
We practice liberal arts and sciences, manner education, related medical science and specialized dental education in order to form a curriculum for Oral Medicine (Stomatology). We also configure a curriculum to foster medical staff with holistic view.
1) We develop students’ ethics, social wisdom and great humanity.
2) Through practice based manner education, we foster individuals to acquire cooperative attitudes, communication skills, sense of responsibility and voluntary spirit towards welfare and medicine.
3) Through specialized studies based on life science, medicine and dentistry, we foster individuals to master Oral Medicine (Stomatology)
Fukuoka Dental College only grant a degree to candidates
1) Who have mastered specialized knowledge and skills of Oral Medicine (Stomatology) based on knowledge of life science, medicine and dentistry.
2) Who can adapt to development or changes in the society about science, medicine and dentistry, and can continue to self-improve through life.
3) Who acquired understanding of social welfare and community health care, and a sense of social responsibility.
4) Who acquired ethics, cooperative attitudes and communication skills based on educated intelligence.
Policy of Graduate School
Graduate School of Fukuoka Dental College welcomes any candidates
1) With strong motivation for pursuit of life science
2) Seeking knowledge greedily and aspiring to be a specialist of scientifically proven Oral Medicine (Stomatology)
3) Aspiring to be a researcher/clinician of Oral Medicine (Stomatology)
4) Willing to make contributions to local as well as international societies.
The goals of the graduate school include
4) Development of research and clinical abilities in Oral Medicine (Stomatology) in connection with the whole body
5) Nurturing physician scientists who conduct research of Oral Medicine (Stomatology)
6) Development of profound knowledge and ethical perspectives
7) Development of research capabilities that enables contributions to local and international society
Graduate School of Fukuoka Dental College only grant Ph.D to candidates who have
5) acquired highly professional knowledge and skills in order to lead research of life sciences
6) acquired advanced skills in oral treatment based on knowledge of Oral Medicine (Stomatology)
7) acquired profound knowledge and ethical perspectives
8) abilities to contribute to local and international society