Section of Oral Public Health
Section of Oral Public Health is responsible for education and research regarding prevention of oral diseases and promotion of oral health in relation with general health and environment. The program works on the bases of self-care, professional and public measures.
Our section develops electronic materials for learning of preventive and public health dentistry.
1. Epidemiology, prevention and health promotion
2. Oral epidemiology and prevention of oral diseases
3. Public health dentistry
4. Environmental health
5. Exercise Physiology
1. Epidemiological research on risk factors of periodontal disease
2. Tobacco use and oral health and intervention by dental professionals
3. Oral health education using biological GCF test and motivational interview
4. Electric devices for prevention of oral diseases and promotion of oral health
5. Microcirculatory function of periodontal tissue
6. Fluoride, and xylitol to prevent dental caries
7. Oral health education programs for school children and workers
8. Geological research on association between Granitoid and fluoride in drinking water